The fresh, light taste is like no other.
To make this pasta, for four people, you will need:
– A pasta machine
-125g of plain ’00’ flour
-175g of semolina
– A pinch of salt
– 3 large eggs/ 4 small eggs
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Off we go….
1. By hand, mix the flour and semolina together and make a well
2. Crack your eggs into the well
4. Mix the egg with the semolina and flour
5. Knead the dough until soft
6. Pass the dough through your pasta machine. You’ll need to pass it through nine times until it’s really thin. Turn the number on the pasta machine down every time you pass the dough through so it gets thinner and thinner.
You now have what you need to make lasagne or cannelloni sheets. If you want to make spaghetti, keep going…
8. Boil and serve with a sauce of your choice, my favourite is homemade pesto. Sprinkle with parmesan and phone your friends/ family to come over quickly!