‘We build too many walls and not enough bridges‘
… and bridges are definitely very pretty to spot and photograph around the world!!
Don’t miss your chance to participate in my collaborative post for next week, see details at the bottom of this post.
Picture perfect in Budapest, HungarySurrounded by Autumn in Aguas de San Ramon, Santiago, ChileA bridge to lunch outside of Sihanoukville, CambodiaA bridge to admire the view in Cajon del Maipo, Chile Bristol, England creating a bridge The most moden of bridges in The Olympic Park, London, EnglandFrom below in Cardiff, WalesTower Bridge as seen from the top of The Shard, London, EnglandHanging from the bridge in Potsdam, GermanyThe bridge or the road in Peñaflor, ChilePicturesque in Oxford, EnglandA bridge for as far as the eye can see at Angkor Wat, CambodiaReflections under the bridge in Birmingham, EnglandCycling to a view in Paris, France Tower Bridge as seen from The Sky Garden, London, England And by night…Crossing the bridge and heading up the mountain in WalesA bridge through the trees in Kew Gardens, London, EnglandA bridge to a home in Peñaflor, ChileCrossing over in Aguas de San Ramon, Santiago, ChileFinding love locks in Potsdam, GermanyLondon and it’s cranesColour to brighten up a grey day in Prague, Czech Republic Off we go in Cajon del Maipo, ChileInto the wild in Sihanoukville, CambodiaWho knew I had so many photos of bridges!!
Where have you seen the prettiest bridges?
Next week’s collaborative post: Street Art Around the World.
Next Wednesday I will be publishing a collaborative post of street art and murals from around the world, if you would like to take part, please email me:
* A photo of a beautiful piece of street art/ mural that you have seen in your home city or on your travels.
* The location (city and country) where you found the street art.
* Your name and blog URL (non-bloggers are also of course welcome to take part!)
Email address: email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 23rd October. Thank you!!
And now, onto the link up:
Welcome to the Wanderful Wednesday Link-up!
Click here to enter your link
Consider yourself a wanderer?! Well then, this Blog Hop is for you!
Here on Wanderful Wednesday we hope to promote an open and supportive community for like-minded bloggers- expats, travelers and all kinds of wanderers! The linkup will take place every Wednesday at 8:00am GMT.
Wanderful Wednesday Guidelines:
- Link up a wanderful travel related post below! One per blogger per week please!
- Spread the LOVE! Blog Hops are all about hopping around & getting to know others within the community! At the very least please try to comment on one other post before you go!
- Let’s get Social! Really liked a post you read? Don’t be shy! Share your favorites on Social Media! You can use the hashtag: #wanderfulwednesday
- Don’t forget to grab the button and link back to your wanderful hosts! Help us spread the word and let’s get others involved!